Accomplishes strategic objectives by overseeing multiple Military Treatment Facility locations performing Referral Management Services throughout the continental United States.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- People Management
- Managing Profitability
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Dealing with Complexity
- Analyzing Information, Vision, and Performance Management.
- Nursing Degree
- 5 years +Referral Management Service experience desired