View all jobs
Clinical Social WorkerFort Stewart, GA
- Use validated symptom inventories to assess current symptom severity.
- Assess barriers to treatment adherence and help patient problem-solve solutions to barriers.
- Provide patients with education regarding their mental health condition and resiliency techniques.
- Maintain patient information in a patient registry.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in the electronic medical records of all patients contacted for review by the managing physician.
- Routinely staffs difficult cases with the referring provider, behavioral health consultant, and/or psychiatry consultant.
- Master’s in Social Work (MSW) or equivalent (MSSW, MSSA) degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting.
- Experience working in a Government setting such a DoD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF is preferable.