View all jobs
Credentialing Administrator ARNGARNG, VA
The purpose of this position is to provide credentialing and privileging services and support to the Army National Guard (ARNG).
- Supporting the transitioning ARNG providers with initial entry credentialing.
- Responsible for maintenance of credentialing and privileging.
- Responsible for support the Centralized Credentials Privileging Board’s review of completed credentials and privileging files.
- Must be familiar with the credentialing process to insure acceptable performance.
- Will be required to support the credentialing process of assessing and reviewing the qualifications of the health care practitioner. This process includes:
- Review of the licensure
- Training and education of skilled care providers (e.g. Physicians, Dentists, Family Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants).
- Assures their clinical competency and that they maintain regulatory compliance in their scope of practice.