Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The selected individual will work in fast paced office supporting and/or working with credentialing specialists. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting meetings and conference calls.
- Providing daily credentialing support and functions
- Managing supplies and purchases.
- Maintaining digital and hard copy files.
- Participating in event and meeting planning.
- Providing other routine and problem solving administrative tasks.
- Providing service in the areas of tracking and monitoring tasks in compliance with requirements.
- Preparing and submitting documents in proper formats.
- Preparing communications for meetings and/or communications specifically related to credentialing as required or directed.
- Assisting with preparing/editing, developing, and maintaining electronic files.
- Developing and maintaining professional working relationships.
- High school diploma and at least 2 years of experience in supporting office functions of similar type.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organization skills and ability to be detail-oriented and accurate in work produced.
- Skills with MS Office, i.e. Word, Excel, and/or PowerPoint.
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain a favorable National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or Interim Secret clearance.