Provide Human Performance and Pre-habilitative Trending metrics report to include: musculoskeletal pain, duration of pain, origin of pain, types of pain, deployed vs. non- deployed pain, cost analysis of pain pre-habilitation sessions, comparative billing of each pre-habilitation session, pain that requires surgery, and trends of musculoskeletal pain over periods of time. Metrics will also capture lost duty time due to aeromedical disposition of Duties Not Including Flying (DNIF) and Duties Not Including Controlling (DNIC) as well as personal removal from training status/duties (i.e. # days). Human Performance metrics shall also be gathered to assess 13D/1T2 compliance with the preventative maintenance program. The factors for the Human Performance metrics will be low back strength, neck strength, and spine strength measured at varying weights and angles as well as number of missions able to execute at a subjective 100% (i.e. not limited by pain).
- Master's degree in Exercise Physiology with an accredited institution required.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of sustained experience by working with elite athlete populations. Creditable specialized experience includes coordination of Special Operation Personnel (SOP) specific performance programs, or work with other elite athletes (i.e. Division I Olympic professional level athletes or SOP-specific tactical professionals).
- Certified Strength and Conditioning (CSCS) certification by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) required. Certification must me valid and maintained.
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 1 and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to include Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training is required and must maintain.
- Maintenance of certifications shall be an enduring commitment of the requirement and shall be at the Contractor’s expense.
- Ability to meet physical demands of training with TACP/GA personnel including the ability to hike over rough terrain and function in austere environments to observe training evolutions and the ability to assist with strength and conditioning testing and training protocols.
- Lift and manipulate loads or weights up to 55 pounds.