serve as a pharmacist on a regular rotating schedule supporting the Outpatient and Inpatient pharmacy activities.
- Manage dispensing activity, oversees pharmacy technicians and/or personally fills prescriptions.
- Performs clinical pharmacy functions dispensing a wide range of pharmaceuticals.
- Receives and interprets prescriptions as to the medication, dosage and quantity to be dispensed.
- Provides the final check for completeness and accuracy for all outpatient prescriptions dispensed applying all Federal laws, regulations and local policies.
- Checks and dispenses all prescriptions for controlled substances and ensures pharmacy technicians have completed all required documentation.
- Doctorate in Pharmacy recognized by the American Council of Pharmaceutical Education and Post graduate experience as a Clinical Pharmacist.
- Two (2) years’ experience as a Clinical Pharmacist.
- Residency training and/or board certification preferred.
- License as a Pharmacist must be valid, full and unrestricted license in one of the 50 states in the United States. Including: The District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.