Serve as a pharmacist on a regular rotating schedule supporting the Outpatient and Inpatient pharmacy activities.
- Manage dispensing activity, oversees pharmacy technicians and/or personally fills prescriptions.
- Performs clinical pharmacy functions dispensing a wide range of pharmaceuticals.
- Receives and interprets prescriptions as to the medication, dosage and quantity to be dispensed.
- Provides the final check for completeness and accuracy for all outpatient prescriptions dispensed applying all Federal laws, regulations and local policies.
- Checks and dispenses all prescriptions for controlled substances and ensures pharmacy technicians have completed all required documentation.
- A graduate of an accredited College in Doctor of Pharmacy recognized by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education and Post graduate experience as a clinical pharmacist. Residency training and/or board certification preferred.
- Licensed as a Pharmacist with a current valid, full and unrestricted license in one of the 50 states in the United States, and the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin
- Have a minimum of 2 year experience as a clinical pharmacist.
- U.S Citizen