Current/maintained unrestricted license in clinical social work in any one of the 50 states. License cannot be under investigation nor have any adverse action pending from a State Board or national licensing/certification agency. • Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited educational institution
. • Minimum of two years within the past five years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting.
• The contractor shall function within an operational unit as a behavioral healthcare provider. • Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification. • Proficient in spoken and written English.
• Ability to communicate effectively with members of the organization. • Demonstrate basic writing skills. • No record of emotional instability, personality disorder, unresolved mental health problems or substance abuse concerns. • Demonstrated working knowledge of medical/mental health terminology. • Demonstrate working knowledge/previous application of the DSM (most recent edition).
• Knowledge of applying 12 Core Functions of Substance Use treatment to clinical assessments. • Knowledge of standardized psychological assessments and Evidence based psychotherapeutic interventions (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Prolonged Exposure, Motivational Interviewing, DBT, RET, etc).
• Ability to work independently, productively and accurately with minimal supervision. Aptitude to multi-task and thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment along with excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to a diverse patient and staff.
• Ability to effectively/efficiently use computer systems and ancillary programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other programs as required. Accuracy with typing and spelling, accurate data entry skills. • Must be able to obtain and maintain clinical practice privileges.